ABOUT THE CAKES:
- Do you sell dairy free /egg free/ sugar free cakes/ cupcakes/ cake pops/ cookies?
Dairy free: Yes
Egg free: Yes
Sugar free / diabetic friendly: No
Peanut free: Yes
Nut free: Yes, our Vegan cakes are nut free. However, our GF cakes are made with almond flour.
Gluten free: Yes but our facility isn't GF. We also make cakes with gluten but we’re extremely careful to avoid contamination.
- What flavors do you offer?
Cake flavors: Vanilla, Confetti (Bday cake), Chocolate, Carrot, Red Velvet (*Non available in GF)
Filling flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies & Cream (*Non available in GF), Lemon pie (*Non available in GF), Raspberry preserves, Strawberry preserves, Guava.
- How much cost a cake?
- How can order a cake?
- How much time in advance do I need to place my order?
- Is this location a store front? Can I go and buy a bite/cupcake?
We are not a store front. We’re an online bakery with a take-out location. However, we have we have cakes and cake pops available for pick up daily.
- Do I have to keep my cake refrigerated?
Yes, keep it in the refrigerator and take it out 2-3H before serving for best flavor and results. Cakes under 70" might melt and collapse.
- How can I cut a multi tier tall cake?
Please watch our tutorial: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTQOlEEAoZN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
ABOUT DELIVERIES AND TRANSPORTATION:
- What’s the best way to transport the cake/cupcakes/cake pops/ cookies?
A flat are on the vehicle (floor or rear compartment). Keep the A/C on.
- Do you offer deliveries?
Yes, within 15 miles around $15 flat rate. If your location is farther please provide the address and we will get back to you. We highly recommend requesting delivery for medium to large size cakes.
- Can you deliver to a restaurant?
Yes, but we’d suggest to contact the restaurant in advance to inform them so we can do the arrangements required.
- Can you deliver to a location farther than 15 miles away?
Please fill out the form from the "Get a quote" section to request an estimate and provide the address. We do not recommend to transport the cakes for more than 1-2 hours (depending on the size).