ABOUT THE CAKES:
- Do you sell dairy free /egg free/ sugar free cakes/ cupcakes/ cake pops/ cookies?
Dairy free: Yes
Egg free: Yes
Sugar free / diabetic friendly: No
Peanut free: Yes
Nut free: Yes, our Vegan cakes are nut free. However, our GF cakes are made with almond flour.
Gluten free: Yes but our facility isn't GF. We also make cakes with gluten but we’re extremely careful to avoid contamination.
- What flavors do you offer?
Cake flavors: Vanilla, Confetti (Bday cake), Chocolate, Carrot, Red Velvet (*Non available in GF)
Filling flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies & Cream (*Non available in GF), Lemon pie (*Non available in GF), Raspberry preserves, Strawberry preserves, Guava.
- How much cost a cake?
- How can order a cake?
- How much time in advance do I need to place my order?
- Is your location a store front? Can I go and buy a bite/cupcake?
We are not a store front. We’re an online shop with a take-out location. However, we have cakes and cake pops available for pick up the same day.
- Do I have to keep my cake refrigerated?
Yes, keep it in the refrigerator and take it out 2-3H before serving for best flavor and results. Cakes over 73" might melt and collapse.
- How can I cut a multi tier tall cake?
Please watch our tutorial: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTQOlEEAoZN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
ABOUT DELIVERIES AND TRANSPORTATION:
- What’s the best way to transport the cake/cupcakes/cake pops/ cookies?
On a flat area on the vehicle (floor of the passenger seat or rear compartment of the car). Keep the A/C on.
- Do you offer deliveries?
Yes, within 15 miles around $25 flat rate. If your location is farther please provide the address and we will get back to you with the price. We highly recommend requesting delivery for medium to large size cakes.
- Can you deliver to a restaurant?
Yes, but we’d suggest to contact the restaurant in advance to inform them so we can do the arrangements required.
- Can you deliver to a location farther than 15 miles away?
Please fill out the form from the "Get a quote" section to request an estimate and provide the address. We do not recommend to transport the cakes for more than 1-2 hours (depending on the size).